LATEST UPDATES:

Hi!EID sms has been updated.You can find all kind of sms from here like GOOD MORNING SMS,GOOD NIGHT SMS,FRIENDSHIP SMS,LOVE SMS,FUNNY SMS,COOL SMS,SAD SMS,HAPPY SMS,FOOLISH SMS,FREE SMS MORE AND MORE You can also send free sms to all over the world.It is free and easy.best wishes from the site owner ( ZAFAR IQBAL )

Latest News

« »

Sunday, August 7, 2011

GOOD NIGHT SMS


One day i may die without saying good bye to U.
But i will never forget to say thank you,
Because you hold the most loveliest part in my life
Good Night

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O My dear Open your mind,
Receive my wishes
Open your heart,
Recieve my love
Open your eyes,
Recieve my smile
Open u’r mobile,
and
rcv my specail wish
GøøÐ MØRNÍNG.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On this cold cold nite,in My small small ROOm,i Look At The Brite Brite StArS iN tHe DaRk DaRk sKy & DrEaM of YouR sWeet sWeet SmiLe on ur CuTe CuTe FaCe!
Good night sweet dreams!......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night Is A
Nice Gift,
So Open
The Gift
By Closing
Your Eyes
You Will See
The Another
Wonderful World
Waiting For You …
Enjoy It With
Sweet Dreams …

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being ur friend is my gift.
Missing U is my bad luck.
Disturbing U with SMS is my way of thinking u.
but keeping our friendship is my aim.!
Good Night

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts